Another Monday, another Top Ten List! I’ve been reading and thinking about magical weapons, sentient swords, talking scythes and so decided to do another one of my favourite little lists!
- If I get an arsehole of a wielder, I’m going to pretend that I’m just your normal, every-day magical sword. No sign of sentience from me, nuh-uh. Then, when he’s in the middle of a fight–snikt! and off go his hands.
- I would make sure not to get thrown away into a forgotten quarry by some reluctant master. Millenia spent talking to rocks, devoid of tasty blood? No, thank you!
- I would be a fantastic instructor to youths who’ve never held a weapon in their lives before. Face anyone–anyone!–and I’ll use the pipsqueak to gut whatever instructor, family member, or fellow student of the sword he’s going up against.
I like to throw my pupils head-first unto oceans of blood. It builds character.
- I would encourage, listen to and do just about everything but tolerate defeatist attitude.
- Teaching heroes is, of course, another purview of mine, and I would put my back into it. So to speak.
- I’m not saying I would enjoy sating my blood thirst…I’m not saying that I wouldn’t, either.
- I would make a great gift. Not a ‘ha-ha’ kind of gift, more like a ‘I murdered everyone at my birthday party and it was epic’ kind of gift.
It’s the little things in life.
- If ever a strong-willed man or woman with principles takes hold of me, I might be in trouble. Naturally, I’ll do my best to betray and murder them horribly. Not because I’m evil, but because I’m a free spirit, and loyal to who I am!
- I would not tolerate any Dark Lord or Evil Master or Ancient Forger’s soul to snuggle up in my biz! No other sentient creatures and souls are welcome in my house, thank you very much.
- I would accept kitten sacrifice as a price for my use! Oh, don’t look at me like that, it’s a valid currency where I come from!
Thank you for reading this list! We’ll be back next week with the third part of Adventurer’s Mishaps! If you’d like to give me some feedback–the comment section is below, and I’d be all too happy to implement any good advice in the blog!
So will the sword have an appearance in either my favourite Villain or Hero series?? Can’t wait for more ❤
Maybe it will…but then again…maybe not! XD
XD Number 7, haha. But also, no kitten sacrifices. Unacceptable.
LikeLiked by 1 person