Sundays are for…wandering through an abandoned metro and shooting at Nazis and Reds; They are for solving thirty-fifty corporate finance problems; Sundays are also great for stuffing yourself full of pizza. When in Italy… and you might as well watch the season finale of American Gods while you do that. Gods, I’ll miss that show.
Today’s dreadful pick-up lines are, in fact, inspired by American Gods!
- “As sure as water’s wet and days are long, so am I. But don’t take my word for it!”
- “And I know a nineteenth charm, and that charm is the sexiest of them all, and that charm I can tell no man…but you, my lady, are certainly no man. That I can tell, even with the one eye.”
- “Look at you! So buff, so strong – just ready to be bled dry for the glory of Odin!
- “Girl, I’d hang from a tree for nine days if it meant getting another kiss, and a coin-sized moon!”
- “My dear man, no matter how much knowledge you discover from the deep waters below Yggdrasil, it won’t prepare you…for me.”
And that’s that. Awful, aren’t they?